|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2019|
Hiring Project Manager with Cyber Security Infrastructure experience
Client: Public Sector
Loaction: New York, NY 10007
Duration:14 months + contract (long term project)
Interview process: One round In person interview (No Phone / Skype/ Video call interview)
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
* Significant interaction with Client's Cyber Command leadership, its engineering and architecture teams, incident response and other cybersecurity practitioners.
* Responsible for managing the process by which design, governance, and implementation of the portfolio of information security strategic initiatives is completed.
* Shepherd cyber-focused architecture, data, identity, and application engineering solutions and effectively execute these programs and projects.
* Manage all aspects of large projects from initiation to deployment including serving as SME on specific initiatives as required to facilitate workshops and participation from appropriate internal stakeholders and groups.
* Develop key objectives, scope, success criteria, milestones and metrics, and effectively communicate with project teams and key stakeholders.
* Lead project meetings, communicate project status, assess project risk/issues, develop mitigation plans and resolutions, and adherence to compliance standards.
* Eight (8) years of project management experience handling complex enterprise projects
* Knowledge of enterprise cybersecurity infrastructure
* Experience implementing projects focused on endpoint and perimeter protection technologies.
* High degree of confidence and briefing skill, and comfortable fielding questions and articulating project/program details in front of senior leadership.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)