|Location||Bridgewater Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||June 20, 2021|
Program Manager, Cybersecurity
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled
The principal responsibilities for this position include:
- Monitor the overall cybersecurity evolving landscape and continually adjust/improve the Messer security operations accordingly based on the agreed cybersecurity roadmap.
- Utilize existing and/or identify the need for new tools or technology platforms to monitor security threats and incidents.
- Conduct regular penetration and vulnerability testing and ensure all deficiencies are mitigated.
- Ensure Messer IS Security Policies, Procedures and Protocols address all key cybersecurity topics, and are continually reviewed and adjusted and Policy acknowledged by all Messer users annually.
- Work with Core Infrastructure, Workplace, Network & Communications, and M365 & Azure teams to ensure proper system configuration is in place for security (Least Privilege Access, Group Policies, Administrative access, etc.)
- Work with IS Business Services and Enterprise Application teams to ensure that all aspects of application operations and development meets required cybersecurity standards
- Work with system owners to ensure key Messer systems have a working identity management lifecycle process for new account creation, granting of permissions, and disabling of an account upon termination or change in role.
- Responsible for ensuring IS security compliance for all systems (existing and new) and approval of any exceptions.
- Accountable for the generation and reporting of leading and lagging IS security indicators for tracking and prioritization of future activities.
- Responsible for managing 3rd party IS security providers, partners, and systems.
- Overall responsible for security incident management processes, including coordination with other IS teams, business users and other functions (e.g. Corporate Communications), and maintain robust IS security action plans and coordinate staff during IS security emergencies.
- Responsible for working with all technology service providers (e.g. T-Systems, AT&T, Microsoft) to coordinate and ensure security compliance and the implementation of ongoing roadmap activities.
Required key skills (functional/technical)
- Technical knowledge and experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of IT Systems, Infrastructure, Networks and SaaS with a Security focused view.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal customers, external suppliers, and Messer North America Information Services teams
- IS Governance Methodology (ITIL) awareness
- IT Security designations or certifications, or ability to work towards these certifications is an asset.
Level: Bachelor’s degree
Discipline: Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or equivalent experience
Minimum 10 Years IT experience with 2+ years experience in security related activities
Experience Working in Information Technology with Security related experience - preferably in a Global Corporate environment.
and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work
and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build
a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call (877) 243-1030.