|Date Posted||October 6, 2018|
Program Manager - Cybersecurity
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
We are seeking a Program Manager, Cybersecurity to join this rapidly-growing team!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Managing the shift towards more robust security models for the organization
- Understanding the end-to-end solution and implementation path to execute large security projects
- Coordinating between different security teams, setting clear expectations about responsibilities, communicating with stakeholders, and measuring success
- Partnering with cross-functional engineering teams to provide technical direction and influence technical design
- Managing cross-functional product security programs in a matrix organization
- Designing measurements to track impact, drive improvements, and influence cross-functional roadmaps
- Creating, maintaining, and communicating project plans, project status, issues, and risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 6+ years' experience as a Technical Program Manager
- Application Security knowledge and experience:
- Cyber Security
- Critical Vulnerability
- Understanding of attacker trends / pen testing / breach investigation experience
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention, Data Protection, Threat Modeling and/or experience with incident or emergency response
- Experience leading security risk mitigation, technical risk assessment, and integration projects, building key privacy and security engineering principles into non-standard infrastructure
- Familiarity with cryptographic concepts, especially in applied usage
- Experience working within a scaled Agile environment required
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you'll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It's the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.