|Location||Basking Ridge, NJ|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
This role is for a Principal Cybersecurity Engineer as part of the Rapid Response Team. The candidate will be on the front lines, focused on disrupting cyber adversaries, building critical parts of our cybersecurity infrastructure, and developing custom solutions to unique cybersecurity challenges within our environment.
- Develop and manage enhancements that will improve the capabilities of cybersecurity tools in the current information security portfolio.
- Contribute to the Rapid Response Security Readiness program, by creating secure configurations for our security stack to thwart adversaries.
- Participate in analysis, containment, and eradication of cybersecurity events and incidents.
- Create processes and solutions to effectively respond to cyber intrusions in multiple environments.
- Conduct compromise assessments, security assessments and provide hardening and remediation guidelines based on results.
- Minimum 2 years IT Security or Cybersecurity experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Incident Response and Digital Forensics
- Cybersecurity threat detection, monitoring and reporting
- Cyber Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting
- 5 years of Cybersecurity experience in a large environment
- Prior experience Implementing and operating Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools (CarbonBlack, Crowdstrike etc.)
- Understanding of attack vectors, current threats, attacker TTPs and security remediation strategies
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Prior experience with Azure, AWS within enterprise environments
- IT experience in an enterprise environment
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and enterprise environments
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.