|Date Posted||April 1, 2021|
This role is for a Principal Cybersecurity Engineer as part of the Rapid Response Team. The candidate will be on the front line focused on disrupting cyber adversaries, building critical parts of our cybersecurity infrastructure and developing custom solutions to unique cybersecurity challenges within our environment.
- Develop and manage enhancements that will improve the capabilities of cybersecurity tools in the current information security portfolio.
- Manage the security program, maintain architectural diagrams, develop product roadmaps, process flows and technical procedures.
- Participate in analysis, containment, and eradication of cybersecurity events and incidents.
- Create processes and solutions to effectively respond to cyber intrusions in multiple environments.
- Conduct compromise assessments, security assessments and provide hardening and remediation guidelines based on results.
- Please note**Travel is not expected, but may be required in major emergencies**
- IT experience in an enterprise environment
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and enterprise environments
- Solid understanding of Networking (including the OSI Model, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP), System Administration, and Security Architecture.
- Understanding of attack vectors, current threats, attacker TTPs and security remediation strategies
- Cybersecurity experience in any of the following areas:
- Incident Response and Digital Forensics
- Cybersecurity threat detection, monitoring and reporting
- Cyber Threat Intelligence and Threat Hunting
- Understanding of Incident Response and Digital Forensics principles preferred.
- Prior experience with Azure, AWS within enterprise environments
- Prior experience with EDR tools (Microsoft Defender ATP preferred)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.