|Published||September 20, 2022|
Principal Cybersecurity Consultant
Enterprise Cybersecurity provides worldwide technology and support to all businesses under the Fidelity Investments umbrella. Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) sets Fidelity s strategy, policy, and standards for the security of and operations in cyberspace. Our mission is to ensure consistent, appropriate security coverage for all enterprise critical assets, current and future, wherever they reside. The Principal Cybersecurity Consultant will join a team engaged across Enterprise Cybersecurity, enterprise business units and technology teams. This role is aligned with the Client and Regulatory Engagement team which interacts with enterprise and business unit partners to ensure Fidelity s controls protect our technology and our customers by ensuring appropriate cyber hygiene and risk management. This specific role will need to independently work across multiple organizations to efficiently support and complete security control efforts for money movement systems as well and assist with the strengthening of our regulatory engagement program, assisting ECS with meeting its regulatory obligations by following relevant regulatory sources and identifying legal and regulatory proposals that may impact ECS policies, controls, and strategies.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- A strong interest in the cybersecurity domain at Fidelity.
- Technical knowledge and experience within cybersecurity and/or compliance such as: governance, cloud security, operating system and database security, security logging and monitoring systems, vulnerability assessment tools, encryption, enterprise access, multi-factor authentication, software development, regulatory compliance, and analysis of laws and regulations.
- Mature communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate at the level of the business and technology audience (junior associates to senior management.)
- Technical domain knowledge, such as an understanding of secure application development methodologies, operating system and database controls, network and cyber security principles, or system-related internal controls.
- Understanding of logical access administration fundamentals.
- Teamwork skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to determine and recommend solutions for cybersecurity issues. The person works with a startup mentality and is a self-starter with an ability to work without supervision.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of cybersecurity, risk, a related technology field or financial services compliance.
- Operating system, database, encryption virtual machine and/or cloud knowledge preferred.
- Security certifications preferred (CISSP/CISA/CISM/GIAC).
The Regulatory and Audit Engagement Team is responsible for working across ECS Product Areas to ensure that polices, controls and operations meet the requirements of internal auditors, external auditors, controls assurance programs, and regulators. We also partner with Fidelity legal, risk, compliance and technology partners and external stakeholders (regulators, clients, assurance organizations) to demonstrate the soundness of Fidelity s cybersecurity program. Our team members utilize strong written/verbal communication skills to work seamlessly across Fidelity and produce results.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling \u0022Dynamic Working.\u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.