|Date Posted||October 8, 2020|
Haystack LLC is seeking a Principal Cyber/Security Cloud Engineer for a contract position in Gaithersburg, MD, who is energetic, creative and team oriented to work on the development of state-of-the-art management and networking software for SATCOM products used in secure communications. The individual will be part of agile teams that develop software for cloud environment using latest toolchains from Atlassian in an agile software development environment. This position will be ONSITE.
- Provide cyber security leadership to software teams defining security requirements, developing secure cloud architectures and performing Information Assurance (IA) verification and audits
- Provide leadership in secure cloud-based design and implementation of development and production environments
- Resolve cyber issues raised by the implementation teams
- Collaborate with suppliers, customers program management in a timely and effective manner
- BS in engineering related discipline
- 10+ years of experience developing complex technical projects that include networking devices and software components including the following:
- Experience of the entire Cybersecurity Lifecycle to include generating IA requirements, creating IA architecture design, configuring IA audit tools, conducting IA verification and performing IA compliance
- Experience with cloud based implementation of secure agile continuous integration and continuous development pipelines and production environment using containers, Linux, Java, SQL
- Security engineering skills with a working knowledge of IA technology, NIST standards, DoDI 8500.2, DoDI 8520.2, CNSSI 1253, and SP 800-53
- Good knowledge of computer networking principles with Ethernet and IPv4, v6
- Experience writing technical documents for external customers
- Must be capable of obtaining and holding a Clearance.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certification in cloud-based design and implementation