|Published||June 11, 2022|
Kforce's client in the maritime industry is in search of a Principal Assessor - Cyber Security in Houston, TX.
The Principal Cyber Security Assessor engages in the implementation and delivery of cyber security products and services. In addition to delivery and execution, the assessor will be tasked with development and testing of various security features to meet customer or regulatory cyber security requirements.
This position is responsible for the execution of cyber security products and services in addition to the development of proposals, providing continuous sales support, and ultimately supporting customers with maintaining compliance and cyber security.
Some of the key responsibilities include customer scope review, managing multiple projects with broad scopes, ambiguity, and high degrees of difficulty while expected to gather and interpret complex, qualitative, and quantitative data, in addition to maintaining a working knowledge of cyber security principles and elements.
The candidate must have enough knowledge and abilities to:
- Conduct cyber vulnerability assessments
- Conduct cyber-related regulatory audits
- Design and implement cyber security solutions for control systems
- Develop project documentation
- Successfully conduct onsite implementations of security solutions as needed
- Provide technical analysis and guidance on control systems security trends
- Prepare and conduct technical presentations
- Create technical reports and progress reports for projects