|Date Posted||November 28, 2019|
PepsiCo has engaged in a ground breaking, multi-year cybersecurity program to strengthen the security of PepsiCo’s global manufacturing environments to increase cybersecurity protection and protect PepsiCo’s brand. This role will be a member of the Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Engineering team, working closely with our OT Cybersecurity program team, tower leads, manufacturing engineers, OT subject matter experts (SMEs), and IT engineers/architects to help define and scope our technology roadmap to accomplish our goals.
As a member of our team, you can expect to lead and drive the development and refinement of the OT Cybersecurity solutions for all of PepsiCo’s manufacturing sites. You will also partner with Enterprise Architecture, third party suppliers, and other SMEs to implement new cybersecurity capabilities across the plants while also supporting the broader end-to-end cybersecurity deployment across the globe. You will also provide thought leadership, technical guidance, and ensure that security solutions used by PepsiCo meet PepsiCo OT Cybersecurity requirements. You will also integrate learnings from OT environments to provide clarity and enhancements to the OT Cybersecurity requirements.
- Direct and manage overall scope development with systems integrators and suppliers for Cybersecurity remediation efforts in conjunction with Design and Delivery Teams
- Support delivery execution plans for installation of manufacturing ethernet networks, manufacturing data center solutions, and associated SW components
- Support partnership between delivery and sector teams to determine operational impacts and requirements for Cybersecurity remediation scopes
- Support resolution of conflicts between program and plant operations teams
- Develop standard playbook and methodology to support deployment of cybersecurity capabilities in an ICS environment (i.e. HMI, SCADA, and MES)
- Direct the overall analysis of manufacturing networks to determine architecture topography and capability to accept incremental traffic required for cyber security elements
- Perform engineering review of IT and OT solutions to prevent operational impacts while meeting cyber security objectives
- Partner with EA and OT Leads to drive OEM partners to incorporate cyber secure design principles in partner machines and solutions
- Leverage Enterprise Architecture standards and patterns for all cybersecurity solutions
- Lead the program team on OT cybersecurity design challenges as well as influence peers, cross-functional partners, and IT leadership
- Effectively presenting facts and recommendations in oral and written form