|Location||Green Oaks, IL|
|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
Our location in Abbott Park, IL, currently has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Cybersecurity Architect. The Manufacturing Cybersecurity Architect is a member of the global Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) Architecture team. The Manufacturing Cybersecurity Architect will have responsibility for leading the MCN Cybersecurity Project deployments across Abbott’s manufacturing sites. The role will be responsible for leading and driving Abbott’s global MCN / Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity across different regions and divisions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- The Manufacturing Cybersecurity Architect needs proven knowledge and experience with Industrial Control Systems Security components to include but not limited to Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Intelligent Electronic Device (IED), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), and Remote Terminal Units (RTUs).
- You will provide and/or influence effective Industrial Control Systems (ICS) security solutions for a wide variety of new and existing automated process equipment that is used to manufacture Abbott’s products.
- Your role will liaison between Corporate Engineering, IT, and manufacturing sites.
- Provide input, coordinate, and participate in testing of new security designs that will impact ICS.
- Develop an efficient method to communicate pertinent security-related information that could affect controls of manufacturing equipment.
- The Manufacturing Cybersecurity Architect should also be able to speak to the breadth of an entire security program landscape at an introductory level as well.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree & minimum of 8-10 years of experience required.
- A deep understanding of the Cybersecurity challenges, risks and industry solutions.
- Proven experience of delivering complex system deployments.
- Strong communication skills and change management.
- Functional knowledge of/and experience in systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or other healthcare regulated sectors.
- Previous experience in working within a support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix structures.
- Proven success in building and developing a high performing team.
- Ability to manage multiple teams on a global basis.
- Strong and proven project management experience.
- Managing risk, including escalation, prioritization and resolution of systems and support issues and developing and managing responses.
- Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment.
- Building consensus and impacting outcome with authority and ability to negotiate trade off decisions across the organization.
- Must have strong collaboration and influencing skills to partner effectively at all levels and across multiple groups.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: http://www.abbottbenefits.com/pages/candidate.aspx
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.