|Location||Green Oaks, IL|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2021|
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our location in Abbott Park, IL, currently has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Cybersecurity Analyst. The Jr. Manufacturing Cybersecurity Analyst is a member of the Cybersecurity Enterprise Architecture team. The Jr. Manufacturing Cybersecurity Analyst will have responsibility for supporting Abbott’s Manufacturing Cybersecurity Architecture Program. The role will be supporting and driving Abbott’s global Manufacturing / Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity across different global regions and divisions. The person in this role is supporting the implementation of security capabilities and technologies across Manufacturing sites throughout Global Abbott, including ongoing updates and enhancements to the strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Regional liaison between Corporate Engineering, IT, and manufacturing sites.
- Provide input, coordinate, and participate in testing of new security designs that will impact ICS.
- The Jr. Manufacturing Cybersecurity Analyst should also be able to speak to the breadth of an entire security program landscape at an introductory level as well.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in Cybersecurity
- Should have knowledge and experience with Industrial Control Systems Security components to include but not limited to Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Intelligent Electronic Device (IED), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), and Remote Terminal Units (RTUs).
- An understanding of the Manufacturing Cybersecurity challenges, risks, and industry solutions.
- Proven experience in delivering complex system deployments.
- Strong communication skills and change management.
- Functional knowledge of/and experience in systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals, or other healthcare regulated sectors.
- Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment.
- Building consensus and impacting outcome with authority and ability to negotiate trade-off decisions across the organization.
- One or multiple formal certification in security such as CompTIA Security+, GIAC, GICSP a plus but not required.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: http://www.abbottbenefits.com/pages/candidate.aspx
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.