|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
MorganFranklin is Vaco's global consulting platform. Our Cybersecurity practice is looking for a Managing Director to lead our Financial Services sector and join our growing team.
About Cybersecurity at MorganFranklin Consulting:
MorganFranklin's Cybersecurity Professional Services provide a comprehensive and robust approach to solving your most critical cybersecurity needs. From consulting and implementation to managed services and project resourcing, we work to safeguard assets by identifying risks, developing and maturing cybersecurity programs, and implementing solutions that support and meet your organization's business goals. We do this using a hands-on approach, providing the right blend of experience and expertise to successfully execute, deliver and manage your end-to-end cybersecurity needs. Custom tailored and business-aligned service offerings include: Strategy and GRC, Cybersecurity Operations, Identity & Access Management, Incident Response & Risk Intelligence, Application Security, and Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP).
You can learn more about MorganFranklin's Cybersecurity Professional Services by visiting
- Develop, Lead and manage relationships and business development efforts across multiple client organizations or market segment including all aspects of marketing and proposal development, delivery, and execution, and provide leadership to a team of professionals. This is a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Develop business development strategies and to identify, acquire, and close new and continued opportunities. Manage and build relationships within existing client organizations expanding a delivery of all Cyber offerings.
- Provide leadership to delivery teams to meet engagement delivery, quality, and business goals.
- Lead the creation of intellectual capital and delivery methodologies of the next generation Cyber solutions and architectures around Cyber Resiliency, analytics and machine learning for continuous monitoring and diagnostics, threat intelligence, Cloud-based security solutions, and mobile device security.
- Exhibit communication expertise enabling the reporting of complex Cyber issues and threat to senior Risk and non-Cyber executives.
- Active engagement in the Cybersecurity community, with existing Financial Services relationships.
- 10-15+ years in cyber security, ideally within management consulting in the Financial Services sector.
- Knowledge of cyber operations, policy, regulations and technologies.
- Ability to work with managing directors and client executives to build client and vendor relationships, identify and capture business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Experience with mentoring, developing, and managing staff business development and delivery of consulting engagements.
- Experience with multi-level business work selling across diff business lines and products
- Ability to be nimble and flexible while operating in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with the development of new solutions and differentiated innovations in the Cyber domain.
- Experience with leading, and being responsible for proposal work and winning RFPs.
- Ability to align solutions with business needs, create innovative approaches to address client requirements, and build collaborative internal and external relationships.
- Experience in assessing, designing, and implementing security programs or specific capabilities, including governance, incident response, threat intelligence, security monitoring, training, and awareness.
- Ability to skillfully distill and articulate complex messages in written and oral forms for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Certifications and/or advanced degrees a plus
Open to location, NY, Charlotte, San Francisco, any major financial services hub or remote/travel.
This is a Vaco employment opportunity aligned to MorganFranklin's cybersecurity offering (Vaco LLC, dba "MorganFranklin Cyber").