|Published||July 31, 2022|
Lead cybersecurity and data privacy initiatives for a luxury eyewear ecommerce leader
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex Chernikow
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are one of the largest and fastest growing independent eyewear companies in the world. Founded in 1996, our products are proudly worn and represented by many celebrities, professional athletes, and fashion bloggers. We've experienced explosive growth in recent years and are now sold by over 5,000 retail partners worldwide.
We are a global company with ten flagship stores in some of the most desirable shopping destinations in the world, with a total of over 70 worldwide retail stores. We have grown our portfolio to include Thom Browne, Christian Roth, and our own recent luxury lines.
Why join us?
We are innovative and fast-paced with a unique, close-knit culture. We value and promote teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. Creativity is highly encouraged, and team members are given freedom to experiment within their roles. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. There are opportunities for rapid career advancement for talented and highly motivated individuals.
- Lead cybersecurity and data privacy initiatives working alongside internal business units and outside partners and service providers to ensure our ability to defend our networks, systems, and data from attack
- Recommend solutions for our rapidly growing business based on our unique cybersecurity and privacy needs.
- Deploying security products and help configure cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS as it relates to security operations.
- Own security monitoring, vulnerability management, and incident response remediation
- Deploy, configure, maintain, support, and tune security tools to ensure optimal configurations
- Anti-Virus/Endpoint Detection and Response, Network Detection and Response, NextGen SIEM, Breach and Attach Simulation, Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Access Security Broker, Vulnerability and Compliance Management, and related technologies
- Use experience with PowerShell and/or Python scripting as they relate to security automation including interacting with API’s
- Assist the team in expanding security coverage to newly acquired companies
- Mentor team members on security engineering processes and best practices
- 5+years experience in cybersecurity, data privacy, or auditing services in information security (we really like Big 4 or similar consulting experience)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in information systems, computer science, data science, cybersecurity, audit, or related field (or equivalent school/work experience).
- Relevant security or privacy certification(s) (CISSP, CISA, CIPP, CISM, etc.)
- Ability to confidently lead meetings and presentations with customers and executives in-person and remotely.
- Knowledge of a broad set of modern cybersecurity tools
- Previous experience managing others.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.