|February 8, 2024
Manager Cyber Security
Travelport is a place of opportunity. It's our incredible team that makes our company great - our people drive our winning culture.
Travelport is a worldwide travel retail platform that provides easy ways for businesses like airlines, hotels, and car rental companies to connect through personalized content to agencies and travelers. The world is changing, and our industry must change with it. We're leading the change; we are the change.
We are on a mission to power the future of travel.
Come and be part of an organization that is committed to building a culture of inclusivity built upon a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities in which we operate.
What does a great Cyber Security Manager do?
This individual willlead, analyze, and assess security incidents that occur to Travelport assets and escalate incidents by following the incident response plan.
- Take the role of incident commander to escalate, delegate, respond, and document cyber/fraud event activities as appropriate.
- Lead activities to tune and optimize all Security tools used in the Travelport environment (IAM, WAF, IDS, Vulnerability Management, DLP, SIEM, Anti-Virus, IDM, IOC ingestion, etc).
- Manage security operations day to day tasks and responsibilities as well as threat-hunt activities and security monitoring activities and actions of level 1, 2, and 3 security analysts both full-time employees and MSSP.
- Create and maintain security metrics for immediate requests as needed for reports and distribution.
- Create, develop, and maintain standard practices and procedures to respond appropriately to internal and external threats.
- Assess potential risks and vulnerabilities in the network by establishing status quo for the networks and recognizing any deviations in order to provide actionable recommendations in the event of malicious activity.
- Lead and provide oversight for Security Operations team in monitoring activities and events in Travelport's environment to ensure that anomalous behavior is detected, identified, classified and acted upon where appropriate.
- Manage Cyber Security Engineers on new security projects. Research new security tools, applications and solutions for best fit in Travelport's environment. Perform RFP's, POC's, infrastructure build out, testing, production roll out, configurations, run books, etc.
- Perform reviews and assessments of security controls before hardware/software is migrated to production.
Who we are looking for in this role:
- An individual who is experienced in multiple specializations and team leadership, and is acquiring experience in related specializations and has a Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Network Security Engineering, or combination of experience and education
- Understands the delivery of multiple applications to clients and how two or more applications/products could be applied to client needs.
- Able to review and recommend improvements to TVPT, metrics and processes.
- Experienced with supervising individuals and teams, including assignment of work and involvement with decisions for personnel actions, evaluations, budgets, and timelines.
- Regarded as a subject matter expert with additional experience across a range of applications and adjacent systems.
- Security Certifications desired, CISSP, CISA, CPISM, ISSAP, OSCP, OSWP. Other industry certifications preferred, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE, CCSA, CCSE, CCSM.
Our ambition is to hire for potential not just experience, and you're likely to succeed if you:
- Are always ready to give it your all and deliver high quality work
- Are excited to use your creativity and innovative thinking to try new things
- Take responsibility and own your work
- Are courageous and ambitious to challenge what's been done before
Benefits of working at Travelport
We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible to participate in our bonus program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, employer paid Disability and Basic Life Insurance, Voluntary life options, a competitive 401(k) match, as well as many other voluntary benefits to fit your specific needs. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy as well as contributing to our communities with an annual volunteer day off. We also offer a New Child leave policy, where the birthing parent receives 16 weeks of paid time off, and the non-birthing parent receives 8.
Salary Target/Range: $130,000 - $140,000
The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty and training.
Interested? We'd love for you to get in touch!
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if needed.