|Published||January 21, 2023|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
XIFIN, Inc. is a San Diego based, private equity backed, innovative software and services company dedicated to unlocking a world where healthcare operates with efficiency. We help patients and healthcare organizations make informed, optimized decisions to deliver the best care and patient outcomes possible.
Our OmniSYS pharmacy division, headquartered in Dallas, Texas was created through acquisition with a mission to create software driven solutions for pharmacies, pharmacists, and the patients they serve.
We are self-driven innovators making a difference in the healthcare technology space.
Who are we looking for?
The Manager, Cyber Security leads a team of security professionals responsible for securing the organization against cyber-attacks. The team focuses on identifying and researching offensive cyber security techniques and continuously performs testing to verify the effectiveness of preventative and detective security controls. The Manager will be experienced and knowledgeable in performing security attack surface analysis and recommend remediation strategies as well as in training team members to identify, analyze and remediate threats. You are a strong team leader, dedicated to the team's success. At the same time, you are a highly skilled cross functional collaborator, highly skilled at navigating relationships with the technology and customer facing parts of the organization.
As a working manager, you thrive on optimizing detection capabilities, automating investigation tasks, threat hunting, and performing incident response when a security incident arises. Your expertise in identifying threats and solutions will be critical to this position.
The manager and team will lead project teams to ensure security by design principles are implemented in every IT and development effort, to ensure the effective and appropriate use of security technology solutions and processes that reduce risk and increase the security of the company and its data.
How much experience are we looking for?
You may be hired as a Manager, Cyber Security or a Sr. Manager, Cyber Security based on your depth of skill and breadth of experience.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $120,00 to $150,000, annualized base compensation. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
What will you do?
* Lead a team of security professionals, responsible for the hiring, training and professional development of each team members
* Lead efforts to research cyber security exploits, vulnerabilities, techniques, and tactics
* Build and optimize detection capabilities in the security ecosystem
* Lead the development and ongoing management of a continuous threat hunting program
* Ensure that the team is analyzing and tuning logs, events, and SIEM alerts, identifying trends and patterns that may require early action
* Design, document, review, and test security hardening configurations within Information Technology solutions
* Perform incident response investigation from escalated incidents on Windows and Linux systems and implement solutions for incidents
What education and experience do you need?
A combination of the following education and experience factors will be considered:
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant disciple
* Prior team leadership experience
* In-depth experience in managing or using a SIEM
* Technical proficiencies in securing Windows and Linux operating systems
* Experience working with endpoint logging/EDR products
* Extensive experience leading incident response investigations
* Preferred certifications GCIH, GCIA, GCED, GCWN, GMON, GCUX, GCDA, CISSP
* Familiarity with HIPAA and/or PCI-DSS a plus
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at 858-436-2901.
XIFIN is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.