|Published||November 27, 2022|
Required Travel: 0 - 10%
Employment Type:Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
Hours Per Week:40.00
Level of Experience:Mid
HII Mission Technologies is seeking an Info Assurance Cybersecurity Professional. The selected candidate will assist the Cybersecurity Acquisition Systems Protection Manager for the Mobility Air Forces Distributed Mission Operations (MAF DMO) program.
What you will do
- Assist with leading a team of certified cybersecurity (information assurance) professionals to ensure all contractual deliverables are on time and up to the required standard.
- Maintain the Cybersecurity Program for the Distributed Training Center Network (DTCN) and the Intra-Altus Network (IAN), IAW DoDI 8500.01, DoDI 8510.01, AFI 33-210, CNSSI-1253, and the Operational Training Infrastructure (OTI) Job Aid.
- Maintain the Security Operations Center (SOC) that houses a security team that is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the DTCN's security posture on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that DoD Cybersecurity protections are maintained to the level specified in the appropriate system's IT Categorization and Selection Checklist (ITCSC).
- Develop, maintain, and implement a continuous monitoring capability for the DTCN and the IAN to address Step 6 (Monitor Security Controls) of the RMF process. The continuous monitoring capability includes, at a minimum, the following tasks: 1) Determine impact of changes to the system and environment; 2) Assess selected controls annually; 3) Conduct needed remediation; 4) Update System Security Plan (SSP), Security Assessment Report (SAR), and Plan of Action & Milestone (POA&M); and 5) Report security status to the Authorizing Official.
- Develop, execute, and document an annual Contingency Plan Exercise for the DTCN and one for the IAN, IAW NIST SP 800-34.
- Develop, execute, and document an annual Incident Response Plan Exercise for the DTCN and one for the IAN, IAW NIST SP 800-34.
- Use the Government approved scanning tool on the DTCN and IAN components at least every 30 days or after a modification to the system. The current Government required scanning platform is the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS). Additional scanning tools may be used at the contractor's discretion.
- Ensure the Government provided ACAS licenses are fully functional to support scanning of the DTCN, IAN, and its test and development environments.
- Use the SIPRNet instance of the Enterprise Mission Assurance and Support System (eMASS) to document the DTCN and IAN test results for the security control assessment procedures and security controls.
- For each Authorization Boundary (DTCN and IAN), provide the compelling evidence for each Assessment Procedure as detailed in eMASS. Provide a cross reference between the Assessment Procedures and the information that satisfies corresponding compelling evidence requirements.
- Implement all other cybersecurity requirements according to the MAF DMO task order
- Assist with the development of new business associated with MAF DMO and other related cybersecurity opportunities."
What we are looking for
- 4 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field OR
- 2 years relevant experience with Masters in related field OR
- 0 years experience with PhD or Juris Doctorate in related field Or
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 9 years relevant experience
- Experience with Splunk, ePO/HBSS, ACAS
- Experience as Certified DOD Information Assurance Technician Level 2
- Must have Secret Security clearance.
Preferred: Bonus Points For...
Previous experience with MAF DMO or other USAF / US Navy aviation distributed training network.
May require working in an office, industrial, shipboard, or laboratory environment. Capable of climbing ladders and tolerating confined spaces and extreme temperature variances.
This opportunity resides with Live, Virtual, Constructive Solutions, a business group within Mission Technologies, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries. As a trusted partner to our military customers, we design, develop and operate systems that bring together service members from across the globe to help you train like you fight, because we understand that preparation requires full coordination-not readiness in piece parts.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII's skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.