|Date Posted||May 11, 2019|
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) manages the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program; a Level 1 Acquisition program established for the purpose of fortifying Government networks and systems. The CDM program enables DHS, along with Federal Agencies and state, local, regional, and tribal governments, to enhance and further automate their existing continuous network monitoring capabilities, correlate and analyze critical cybersecurity-related information, and enhance risk-based decision making at the Agency and Federal enterprise level.
The Lead Cyber Security Engineer provides direct consultation support to the government architect and engineering lead regarding CDM capabilities, analysis of requirements and design specifications and development of CDM capability requirements. The Lead coordinates the efforts of other capability Subject Matter Experts based on the direction of the government.
The Lead Cyber Security Engineer provides subject matter expertise to assist the government on the technical application of existing and future CDM tools, analysis of requirements and design specifications, development of CDM capability requirements, and to provide consultation and recommendations on various solutions.
The Lead Cyber Security Engineer possesses expertise in Cloud, Mobile, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, Network Defense, Digital Forensics/Incident Response, and Risk Compliance. The Lead Cyber Security Engineer will:
- Support the ongoing refinement of Network Security Management and Data Protection requirements.
- Assist in the review and generation of documentation regarding project specific operational concepts
- Provide technical consultative support on existing CDM products such as RSA Archer, Splunk Enterprise and SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Provide technical consultative support on future products that may include Mobile Device Management Products, Data Protection Products, and Network Boundary Protection Products.
- Support Portfolio Teams on specific capabilities and tools regarding oversight and validation that deployments meet established requirements.
- Review and provide analysis and recommendations on technical solutions, Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) and technical change requests.
- Evaluate technical trends and provide recommendations for technology.
- Identify and/or recommend products, tools or technologies which will expand the CDM capability base, in particular, for Data Protection and any future capabilities.
- Interface with Agency stakeholders to provide focused support and artifact development to produce comprehensive and effective requirements documents.
- Support CDM program future capabilities and address changes in technology.
- Assist the CDM Capability Development Team (CDT) by providing input and drafting of CDM capability requirements and any supporting documentation.
- Possess an active Top Secret (TS) security clearance and be Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligible.
- Familiarity with high level CDM capability areas (i.e., Asset Management, Identity and Access Management, network security management, and Data Protection Management)
- Familiar with current CDM tools and with products and tools associated with all capability areas of CDM.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and expertise in comprehensive CDM capability areas such as: Cloud, Mobile, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, Network Defense, Digital Forensics/Incident Response, and Risk Compliance.
- Demonstrated experience defining capabilities and drafting requirements documentation.
- Demonstrated experience decomposing requirements and providing traceability analyses.
- Experience conducting and/or supporting Analysis of Alternatives
- Experience researching innovative solutions or tools to satisfy technical requirements.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.