|Location||El Segundo, CA|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Job Number: R0100260
Lead Avionics Cybersecurity Test Bed SME
Conduct testing and analysis to identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities and potential threat vectors into avionics systems, identifies and demonstrates exploits, and engineers attack methodologies. Apply and contribute to leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts, including leveraging model based systems engineering (MBSE) and cyber-physical testbeds to conduct cybersecurity analyses and demonstrations. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision and mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- 8+ years of experience with commercial or military avionics systems hardware and software
- Knowledge of avionics systems design and architecture concepts, including test and integration
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, including threat modeling, attack path analysis, and misuse or abuse cases
- Ability to provide technical leadership to an interdisciplinary team of systems engineers, software developers, and cybersecurity specialists
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with avionics test planning/execution in hardware or software based testbed environments
- Experience developing cybersecurity test scenarios to identify and/or validate potential vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of model-based systems engineering (MBSE) concepts and techniques
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to clients and business leaders
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in a technical field
- Security+ or CISSP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.