|Date Posted||January 19, 2020|
Are you our next IT Security Consultant - Cybersecurity Architecture?
The IT Security Consultant - Cybersecurity Architecture interfaces with business and corporate technology employees to develop security architectures that support business operations while helping to mitigate risk to employees, business, and property in an efficient and effective manner. This person must be aware of relevant cybersecurity and technology requirements for both the corporate (IT) and operational (OT) environments and must produce cybersecurity designs that incorporate business requirements with effective cyber risk mitigation methods.
What will you do?
- Lead the implementation of technologies and processes relating to cybersecurity capabilities including issue identification and resolution, architectural design, integration with other tools, documentation, gap assessment, gap resolution and continuous improvement of the capabilities within both the corporate IT and plant OT environments.
- Collaborate with multiple stake holders and the Mosaic user community to develop and distribute relevant and highly engaging multi-media content to support the annual cybersecurity awareness and training plan. Develop and maintain a strong working partnership and oversee work completed by external resources.
- Work with and provide guidance to Security Operations and other cybersecurity team activities on security strategies, processes, response, and technologies.
- Create innovative security architectural approaches that utilize proper security controls to meet both ongoing and emerging threats incorporating industry best practices and tools, with a focus on automation and an increased ability to analyze and respond to existing and imminent cyber threats.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of architectural diagrams, reference libraries, and security technical standards to assist in the secure implementation of new and existing technologies across Mosaic. Other job duties and projects as assigned.
What do you need for this role?
- Associate's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Major Computer Science, Information Security or related preferred
- CISSP, ISSAP, GDSA, GSED, CISM, CEH, or other relevant industry certifications preferred
- Significant certifications and experience may be used in lieu of educational requirements
- 7+ years of IT experience with at least 5+ years of progressive experience on an information security team
- For those candidates without a bachelor's degree, 7+ years of relevant Mosaic experience is required
- Advanced experience in security architecture and demonstrating broad solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience in one or more of the following security capabilities:
Technical security assessments
Secure code development
- Strong experience with monitoring, evaluating, and maintaining systems and procedures to safeguard enterprise level networks, systems, databases and application architectures
- Advanced knowledge of cloud infrastructure and its integration into the computing environment
- Advanced knowledge of security concerns and cloud computing, which includes both potential attacks and compromises as well as appropriate mitigation measures
- Strong knowledge of global network architecture and security
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with complex technologies that impact security
- Strong verbal, written, listening and presentation communication skills
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Proven ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization and with global, virtual teams
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to engage on multiple assignments and consistently meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Candidates that are bilingual in English and Spanish/Portuguese with fluency in speaking, reading and writing are preferred
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!