|Date Posted||November 18, 2021|
Our direct client is looking for a Project Manager with cybersecurity (Must), modernization and/or migration projects experience - mainly remote, sometimes onsite long term contract position in Concord, NH.
- The Project Manager (PM) will collaborate with various inter-agency and business audiences to coordinate, direct, administer, facilitate, monitor and report on all aspects of cybersecurity and IT projects for the lifecycle of each project(s).
- The PM will be responsible for guiding, managing, and achieving successful outcomes for a variety of modernization and migration projects, with a heavy focus on cybersecurity Candidates should have similar project experience to be considered.
- While the position can be done remotely, candidates may be required to be onsite at times throughout the contract term. Candidates must be willing/able to be onsite if necessary. Because of this, local candidates will be preferred.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify project scope, requirements and resources necessary to support and deliver project deliverables for migration and modernization of cybersecurity and IT solutions, such as CASB/SASE, Tenable.sc, ForceScout, ProofPoint, and LogRhythm, for medium (agency) to large-scale (statewide) deployment and implementation.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to assess, secure and align management, business and IT resources required to meet requirements and deliverables for medium to large-scale projects.
- Develop project plans, with defined timelines, deliverables, etc. to effectively and efficiently meet requirements that insure successful completion of deployments and implementation of cybersecurity and IT solutions, such as CASB/SASE, Tenable.sc, ForceScout,ProofPoint, and LogRhythm, for medium (agency) to large-scale (statewide) projects.
- Develop communication plan to ensure timely delivery of written and verbal communications to support project requirements.
- Monitor project activities to ensure they are within scope and adhere to applicable state and IT policies, procedures and standards.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop new and update existing policies, procedures, standards and support materials required to support the project pre-implementation and post deployment.
- Monitor project milestones to ensure alignment with defined timelines and deliverables.
- Monitor and, where necessary, facilitate review of and plan course of action for any project activities that are at risk, deficient or not compliant with regulations or requirements.
- Schedules, facilitates and reports on regularly scheduled project meetings, work sessions, etc.
- Communicates and meets with project team and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Provide scheduled and ongoing reporting to key stakeholders on project status, milestones and deliverables.
- Engage key stakeholders when project deliverables are at risk and participate in assessment, planning and action required to mitigate.
- Proven project management skills/experience with time spent working in a PMO environment - Required
- Proven organizational skills with ability to multitask, paying special attention to detail - Required
- PM experience working specifically with modernization and migration projects - Required
- PM experience w/ projects related to cybersecurity infrastructure, solution implementation and utilization - Strong plus to have
- Working experience with onprem and cloud-based Microsoft applications (e.g. Office, Teams) - Required
- Working experience with various project management and collaboration software tools - Required
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills, including experience facilitating remote meetings/work sessions- Required
- Working experience managing multiple projects with demanding and conflicting timelines - Required
- Exceptional scheduling, time management and problem solving skills - Required
- Knowledge of cybersecurity solutions such as CASB/SASE, Tenable.sc, ForceScout, LogRhythm, ProofPoint, etc- Strong plus to have
- PM experience w/ projects related to cybersecurity infrastructure - Required
Question 1: Candidate will be required to be onsite at times during the duration of this contract. Do you accept this requirement?
Question 2: This position is expected to work 37.5 hours per week. Please confirm you accept this requirement?
Location: Concord, NH (Mainly Remote, once-in-a-while Onsite)