|Date Posted||May 11, 2019|
The Cyber Security Operations Analyst is responsible for researching, tracking and monitoring all user activity and interactions with the CareerBuilder sites. This position focuses on conducting advanced level investigations across multiple systems.
The role requires a combination of strong technical and communication skills so that complex data can be analyzed and then translated into actionable information, identify patterns to prevent or quickly stop fraudulent behavior while also ensuring that legitimate activity is not unnecessarily stopped or delayed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforce CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions
- Utilize internal reporting, internal proprietary systems, and anti-fraud 3rd party software to detect and investigate suspicious or unauthorized activity on client accounts
- Review new ecommerce orders for fraudulent activity within assigned SLA
- Address employer and job seeker questions/issues through email and over the phone
- May be required to act as Subject Matter Expert for other groups and departments with regard to Global Cyber Security Fraud Operations May need to work with Legal and outside Law Enforcement or Agencies on investigations.
- Provide updates on the CareerBuilder.com Fraud Pages and CBForum regarding latest scam alerts.
- Propose changes or updates to processes to improve efficiency and reliability.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 2+ years in online fraud investigation and mitigation
- Requires shift-work, including weekends, non-business hours and holidays, and may require on-call availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Self-motivated and able to work well with frequently-shifting priorities
- Proven analytical, problem solving and time management skills are essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills and skills; call center experience preferred
- Proficient with MS office suite; advanced Excel experience preferred
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP
- Ability to read email headers
Security or Fraud certification preferred (CISSP, Security +, CFE)