|Published||September 16, 2023|
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Please Note: This will be a hybrid schedule working in either Billerica, MA, Chaska, MN or Aurora, IL.
Serving as a domain expert for cybersecurity architecture at Entegris, you will report to the Director for CyberSecurity Architecture, within the CISO organization, working cross-functionally with our Enterprise Architecture group, multiple IT teams and Entegris business units. Your work will require deep expertise and an ability to work collaboratively across multiple technical and functional domains to move Entegris toward its future state while also serving current Cybersecurity needs.
In this role, you will:
* Develop and implement principles of secure design within the architecture framework of the company
* Establish reference cybersecurity (Target, Reference, and Solution) architectures that can be gathered for scale and decentralized deployments spanning multi-cloud hosting, SaaS interconnect, Application configuration, OT/manufacturing and/or enterprise environments
* Serve as an authority and provide architecture guidance across cybersecurity functions, which may include Network, Endpoints, Internet / SSE, Cloud, Identity & Access Management, Active Directory and AAD, PAM, Remote Access, Data protection, Logging, Applications & APIs, Product Security, Operational Manufacturing and IoT Security, to name a few
* Facilitate communication with multi-functional groups to help capture requirements and drive toward sustainable solutions
* Conduct proof of concept activities with key business users in support of sophisticated use cases.
* Be a champion and advocate of cybersecurity within the company
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
* 10+ years in Cybersecurity and more than half of that designing and deploying Cybersecurity architectures and substantive knowledge of implementing controls in OT/ICS environments.
* Hands-on ability to implement strong security controls in both internal infrastructures and cloud-native environments
* Solid understanding of IAM principles and practices
* Creative thinking skills to develop highly sustainable solutions
* Ability to lead projects without close supervision
* Being proficient in Enterprise Architecture concepts and practices
* Certifications demonstrating security architecture expertise and/or deep product knowledge
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
* Very Competitive total compensation plans.
* A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
* Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
* A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.
Nearest Major Market: Boston