|Location||Green Bay, WI|
|Date Posted||May 29, 2021|
WEC Business Services, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group is seeking an IT Cybersecurity Analyst - Operations. This position can be based in our Milwaukee, WI or Green Bay, WI location.
The Analyst supports the overall cybersecurity infrastructure and operational effectiveness through cybersecurity preparedness, threat prediction and detection, incident response and recovery, and is involved in both design & engineering and operational activities, including:
- Protect enterprise information, intellectual assets and business operations from accidental or intentional disruption, disclosure or destruction
- Test, implement, deploy, maintain, review, and administer the infrastructure hardware and software required to effectively manage the computer network defense network and resources
- Respond to crises or urgent situations within the Information Technology (IT) and Operating Technology (OT) environment to mitigate immediate and potential threats
- Deploy cybersecurity infrastructure platforms per reference architectures, configuration standards and cybersecurity best practices
- Adhere to and assist in the review of policies and procedures necessary to ensure compliance with applicable standards and regulations (e.g. NERC CIP, Sarbanes Oxley)
- Perform periodic vulnerability scans on server, network device and application targets that include enterprise (IT) and Operating Technology (OT) hosts; support and provide vulnerability scan and reporting data to leadership for escalation and management reporting
- Identity and access management
- First and second level operational and incident response activities
- Cybersecurity consulting, problem resolution, performance tuning and monitoring
This position is part of a job family (Associate IT Cybersecurity Analyst/ IT Cybersecurity Analyst/Senior IT Cybersecurity Analyst), and experience will be the determining factor.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, information technology, computer information systems, MIS, or engineering is preferred. A combination of associate degree, military or professional cybersecurity experience and cybersecurity certification (CISSP, GAIC, MCSE, CEH, GICSP, CSSA, CISM) will be considered.
- Minimum 2-7 years Cybersecurity experience required.
Desirable skills would include any of the following:
- Directory Services
- Firewall technology
- Network security
- Identity and Access Management, cloud based services
- Scripting experience, PowerShell or .NET (VB or C#)
- Data security
- Application security
- Endpoint protection technology, including encryption
- Vulnerability Management
- Network Access Management
- Operating System Administration
- Secure web gateway technology
- Mobility security
- Threat analysis
- Incident response
- Forensic analysis
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- CISSP, GAIC, MCSE, CEH, GICSP, CSSA, CISM
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.