|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked facilities management company in Florida, has an immediate need for an IT Cyber Security Engineer.
Requirements of the IT Cyber Security Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- OR 3-5 years of Cyber Security experience, including IT Security Operations Engineering OR equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Knowledge of industry standards such as NIST CSF and 800 series, CIS20, COBIT, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills
- High standard of integrity and reliability
- Advanced knowledge of IT Security theory/practices
- Demonstrated success leveraging automation (e.g. Chef, AWS, Ansible), including bash/java/python scripting, to improve speed of infrastructure management.
- Advanced knowledge of IT Risk theory/practices
- Advanced knowledge of IT Security Engineering principles
- Experience in Active Directory and Microsoft MFA Security Solutions
- Clear understanding of network security controls, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, security information event management systems, and security standards
- Working experience with cyber security infrastructure building blocks (e.g. firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, DNS, routers, SSL Inspection, switches, load balancers, and anti-malware)
- Experience with securing, implementing and managing systems and networks mixing Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac OS devices
- Experience working in Security Operations Center (SOC) and Incident Response Teams
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; Ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers
- Understanding of agile and software development life cycle concepts.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Management Systems and Penetration Testing techniques
- Experience using Cyber Security Training tools like Proofpoint
- Experience implementing and managing Identity and Access Management Systems
- Experience in MS Azure, Power BI, MS Project, Visio, Workflows, Process Maps desirable
Benefits of the IT Cyber Security Engineer
- Full time position
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 28 days of PTO
- Company matched 401k