|Published||September 17, 2022|
Job Title: IT Cybersecurity Analyst
Work Location: Milwaukee, WI (Offers hybrid work arrangement- 1day from office and 4 days from home from day 1 of joining)
Direct Hire Permanent
The Cybersecurity Analyst supports the company’s overall cybersecurity infrastructure and operational effectiveness through cybersecurity preparedness, threat prediction and detection, incident response and recovery, effective cybersecurity governance, policies, processes and guidance throughout the enterprise, and is involved in both design & engineering and operational activities, including:
- Protects enterprise information, intellectual assets and business operations from accidental or intentional disruption, disclosure or destruction.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and/or builds secure information technology (IT) systems, with responsibility for system and/or network development per reference architectures, configuration standards, compliance requirements and
- cybersecurity best practices.
- Performs highly specialized review and evaluation of incoming cybersecurity information to determine its usefulness for intelligence.
- Manages the collection and analysis of information from various application, endpoint and network sources to identify vulnerabilities and potential for exploitation.
- Conducts assessments of threats and vulnerabilities and develops and/or recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies and procedures that affect cybersecurity operations and ensure compliance with applicable standards and regulations (e.g. NERC CIP, Sarbanes Oxley).
- Develops cyber indicators to maintain awareness of the status of the operating environment. Collects, processes, analyzes, and disseminates cyber threat/warning assessments.
- Identity and access management.
- This position is part of a job family (IT Cybersecurity Analyst/Senior IT Cybersecurity Analyst), experience is the determining factor.