|Published||January 21, 2023|
Infrastructure Cybersecurity Specialist exp Federal is an established, collaborative, and growing full service architectural and engineering firm that provides a full range of design solutions and construction support to the federal government. Our team of professionals operate in some of the most challenging environments to provide support services to a variety of governmental agencies globally. We enjoy what we do and are good at it. The Challenge: We are seeking an Infrastructure Cybersecurity Specialist to join our growing team remotely. Ideal candidates are independent thinkers, self- motivated, communicate proactively, enjoy collaborating within and beyond project team, and thrive in a non-corporate environment and structure. Principle Areas of Responsibility are:
• Responsible for coordinating closely with customers in the design, implementation, and assessment of security requirements on classified and non-classified systems
• Development and implementation of designs and documented assessment of security controls
• Execution of cybersecurity best-practice in the design, construction, and commissioning phase of projects utilizing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) as defined by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
• Oversee development and execution of the Plan of Actions and Milestone (POA&M) and Request for Exceptions (RFE) to document non-compliant security controls, and coordinates with stakeholders to plan remediation timelines
• Assists in the configuration of secure systems, tests security products/systems to detect computer and information security weaknesses Required Qualifications:
• 2 or more years of experience with network engineering, incident-response, security engineering or intrusion detection on an operational network
• Possess a current Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8570 / 8140 IAT Level II Certification.
• Familiarity with Cybersecurity policies, practice and Basic knowledge of Cybersecurity technical assessments, standards, tools, and processes.
• Understanding of Linux and Windows Operating systems, in physical and virtual environments
• Ability to conduct validation testing using automated assessment tools and communicate results.
• Ability to transfer, obtain, and maintain a U.S. government security clearance Preferred Qualifications: * Experience with the RMF 6-Step process as part of DoD programs * Experience with Nessus, SCAP, WebInspect, or similar tools for vulnerability detection and remediation. * Knowledge of: * UFC 4-010-06 “Cybersecurity of Facility-Related Control Systems” * UFGS Specification Section 25 05 11 “Cybersecurity of Facility-Related Control Systems” * NIST Special Publication 800-53 R4 “Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations” * NIST Special Publication 800-82 R2 “Industrial Control Systems Security” What We Offer: * Fun, collaborative, and hands-on environment * Paid leave and holidays
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage * Contributory 401(k) Retirement plan with matching funds * Life Insurance * Opportunity for advancement within the firm * Competitive compensation Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. What We Offer: * Exponential full-time professional growth and development
* Fast paced and professional work culture
* Health insurance including medical and vision
* 401(k) employer match up to 4%
* Learning & Development tuition reimbursement
* Flexible work schedules
* Generous PTO policyExp Federal is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.