|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
- Perform Information System Security Officer (ISSO) duties in support of in-house and external customers.
- Perform assessment of systems and networks within the networking environment and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations,
enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits using STIG Viewer, SCAP, etc and active evaluations such as
vulnerability assessments utilizing ACAS.
- Perform assessments of non-technical RMF artifacts and identify where those artifacts deviate RMF control requirements.
- Establish strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining assessment and authorization of systems. Includes support of process,
analysis, coordination, control certification test, compliance documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging
technology research, inspections, and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, NIST, DoD), making recommendations on process tailoring, participating in and documenting
- Perform analyses to validate established cybersecurity controls and requirements and to recommend cybersecurity safeguards.
- Support program test milestones through pre-test preparations, participating in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required artifacts supporting
- Prepare artifacts such as Test Results (TR), Authorization Boundary Diagrams (ABD), Network Topologies, Flow-diagrams, Hardware and Software listings, Ports,
Protocols, and Services Management documentation, supporting Assessment and Authorization activities and maintain the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M).
- Periodically conduct a complete review of each program support and operational system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Coordinate across the program to address identified deficiencies during RMF assessment activites.
- Active Secret clearance required to start
- Current Security+ certification required to start
- Security engineering skills with a working knowledge of cybersecurity technology and DoD/Federal cybersecurity policy (i.e., DoDI 8500.01, NIST SP 800-53, etc.).
- Thorough understanding and utilization of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Familiarity in the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Cybersecurity Lifecycle to include: identifying controls and overlays, generating testable requirements, identifying
resilient architecture design, configuring, running, and scripting audit tools, providing analysis of vulnerability analyses, conducting verification testing for compliance
- Experience creating and updating Python scripts
- Experience with Software Assurance (SwA) static and dynamic code analysis
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions (e.g. QRadar/LogRhythm)
- Experience with Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Experience with the Xylok RMF Compliance Auditing application
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.