|Location||Round Rock, TX|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
AS A GLOBAL CYBERSECURITY SALES MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- Lead sales teams globally to help growing our cybersecurity sales year over year.
- Perform customer presentations about cybersecurity solutions oriented to the process control industry which also interface with IT systems.
- Present our cybersecurity solutions and services to the sales channel as well as customers.
- Support the definition and follow up of metrics and plans/strategies that determine the overall success of the cybersecurity business.
- Be a cybersecurity trusted advisor and focal point for our customers.
- Attend Emerson’s Users Exchange conference while supporting the various initiatives associated to this event.
- Manage basic cybersecurity assessment process from creation through delivery to customer.
- Work with the proposals team to articulate the best solution for our customers while ensuring our performance indicators are met.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to deliver answers to customers’ Request for Information questionnaires.
- Provide customer insight to product management in order to assist in driving for new/improved cybersecurity solutions.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Associate degree in a technical or business field.
- 6 years’ experience of technical sales preferably in the technology, IT, business consulting or industrial areas.
- Experience with the coordination of globally located and shared sales teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools to support the business such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, PowerBI among others.
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% o(Post COVID restrictions)
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge about industrial cybersecurity solutions and services sales.
- Strong presentation skills for in person or online settings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with ability to clearly communicate technical information to a range of audiences.
- Experience with Industrial Control System challenges in multiple industries.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
"Per ITAR requirements, an applicant must be a U.S. Person to be eligible for this position. U.S. Persons include indviduals who are (1) citizens or nationals of the U.S., (2) lawful permanent residents, (3) admitted as refugees, or (4) are granted asylum in the United States."
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].