|Date Posted||March 20, 2021|
Join us in changing the world!
If you are an extraordinary technologist who loves creative problem solving, can interface with clients just as well as operating systems, and wants to build an enduring, impactful organization, we want you on our team!
What you’ll do:
As a cybersecurity engineer you will work side by side with clients that are changing the world across industries such as healthcare, private equity, manufacturing, utilities, government, outdoor recreation, and everything in between! You will become a subject matter expert on bleeding-edge technology and solve problems even when you can’t find the answer on an obscure Internet forum. This role will own entire projects and engage with clients as their trusted advisor, driving forward critical efforts to strengthen their cybersecurity posture and ensure their data is secure. From forensic investigations to running workshops, we learn by doing. Sound like a lot of responsibility? You bet!
What you’ll bring:
- The ability to multitask and re-prioritize on the fly
- A keen eye for detail and incremental improvements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Hands-on experience with relevant technologies
- An independent mind that knows when to ask for help
- Excellent consulting, communicating, and relationship-building skills
- 2 or 4-year degree in cybersecurity, computer science, information systems, or electrical and computer engineering
Here’s how to know if you’d enjoy being part of Rule4:
Our people are committed to supporting each other and our clients like family. We are resilient AF and know what it is like to operate in hard situations together. Each day here offers an opportunity to challenge yourself personally and professionally alongside a team that wants to see you succeed. If you are the kind of person who isn't looking for your typical 9-5 career and won’t leave well enough alone, then you will feel right at home.
- You're looking for a technology startup and value the independence entrepreneurship offers.
- You LOVE applying technology, and you spend time learning new platforms, systems, or tools... just because it's fun and really frickin' cool!
- You thrive on teams of hard-working, detail-oriented, committed individuals.
- You want to work in beautiful Boulder, Colorado .
- You want exposure to all kinds of industries, technologies, and cloud platforms! Bring all the things!
- You love a challenge and are comfortable solving problems for which there may not be a clear-cut answer.
- You can commit to living by our core values .
- $80,000/year - $115,000/year (depending on applicant's credentials and experience)
- Generous PTO | Health, Dental, Life Insurance | Flexible Schedule | $1000 Outdoor Pass | Parental Leave | 401k Matching | Sabbatical | Professional Development | Dog-Friendly Office | Charitable Match | Paid Volunteer Time | Cell Phone Reimbursement | Team Retreats | Micro-Bonuses
Rule4 embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a skulk of foxes that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, military affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms our commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.