|Published||January 21, 2023|
Breakpoint Labs is a seeking a highly motived self-starter to serve in the capacity of a Cybersecurity Analyst within a fast-paced Cybersecurity Services Provider (CSSP) environment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wishes to enter the Cyber Security world. You must have a strong understanding and passion for technology. Be willing and able to reside in Vicksburg, MS and work partially on-site, and other days, have the option to work remote. Your Responsibilities you will be trained in will be: - Support subscriber account governance. - Support subscriber service alignment, including organizational build-out of defensive cyber tools.
- Conduct continuous network monitoring and analysis using various defensive cyber tools.
- Enumerate vulnerable terrain in support of Tier 1 reporting.
- Provide end customers with vulnerability assessment reports with tailored, prioritized mitigation actions.
- Track vulnerability management efforts from identification, to notification, to remediation.
- Investigate and report potential false positives from continuous monitoring tools.
- Analyze risk score trends and ascertain potential root causes to risk score anomalies.
- Track compliance trends and provide prioritized list of findings to end customers.
- Assist subscribers in the deployment of Nessus agents.
- Enumerate and report instances of specific platforms, installed software, and services (including unauthorized instances).
- Validate network scanning quality and compliance IAW applicable JFHQ-DODIN TASKORDS.
- Troubleshoot credentialed vulnerability scanning failures and provide remediation guidance.
- Research emerging threats and vulnerabilities to aid in the identification of network security risks.
- Assist in incident response activities by querying existing data and sharing matching indicators of compromise (IOC).
- Provide prompt, quality customer service with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Provide direct support to the Project Team Lead. The Environment you will work in will be a Tenable Security Center working with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) security tools. You will be scanning principles and the potential impacts of intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS) to scan data accuracy. You will be working with (ESM) Evaluator Scoring Metrics criteria or other cybersecurity assessment frameworks. Required Experience: - Ability to learn fast, work independently, and ramp up to needed capabilities immediately. - Ability to work in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, and team-oriented environment. - Ability to communicate complex technical and programmatic information, often in the form of verbal and visual operational updates, situation reports and briefings REQUIRED: Security Clearance Level - Secret About BreakPoint Labs: BreakPoint Labs (BPL) is dedicated to providing premium cybersecurity services to customers who seek a proactive approach to defending their organization. Our company's extensive expertise protects Government and Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, as well as both commercial and educational organizations. This range of experience has exposed our engineers to diverse challenges and threats, lending a unique perspective to our customers. We have relationships with our customers that go back 18 years. These relationships have forged new and exciting software development and execution by our teams across the many channels of Cybersecurity. BreakPoint Labs is developing and leveraging technology to enable a more secure cyberspace for our Country and the world. BreakPoint Labs provides our employees with a united and supportive environment. We offer great benefits and provide our employees with up to $5,000 annually for their personal pursuit of education, certifications and training. As we continue to branch out into new and exciting technologies we ensure our employees continue to grow and expand their careers with the Company. BreakPoint Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We are very proud of our Veterans we have within our organization, and and we continue to actively recruit, and encourage other Veterans to apply.