|Published||January 11, 2022|
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Enterprise Cybersecurity Architect
We are GDIT. We support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. At GDIT, cyber security is not just a singular part of our mission—it connects every one of us because it’s embedded into every aspect of what we do.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping us ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on an Enterprise Cybersecurity Architect joining our team to support NASA activities in Washington D.C.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Enterprise Cybersecurity Architect, you will support NASA in consolidating their Cyber and Privacy contracts into a single centralized and enterprise model. In this leadership role, you will report to the Program Manager and assume total authority as a backup to the PM.
- Manages all Functional Leads and provides oversight to all Integrated Project Teams (IPT)s ensuring effective communication and collaboration
- Leads the planning and assignment of tasks with support from Functional Leads, IPT Leads, and Business Manager
- Manages workforce planning process to guide the implementation of cybersecurity architecture across the contract
- Ensures cross training of functional expertise
- Leads continuous innovation and technology improvement
- Develop/integrate cybersecurity designs for systems and networks with multilevel security requirements or requirements for the processing of multiple classification levels of data primarily applicable to government organizations (e.g., UNCLASSIFIED, SECRET, and TOP SECRET).
- Document and address organization's information security, cybersecurity architecture, and systems security engineering requirements throughout the acquisition life cycle.
- Employ secure configuration management processes
- Ensure that acquired or developed system(s) and architecture(s) are consistent with organization's cybersecurity architecture guidelines
- Identify and prioritize critical business functions in collaboration with organizational stakeholders.
- Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan.
- Define and document how the implementation of a new system or new interfaces between systems impacts the security posture of the current environment.
- Evaluate security architectures and designs to determine the adequacy of security design and architecture proposed or provided in response to requirements
- Determine the protection needs (i.e., security controls) for the information system(s) and network(s) and document appropriately.
- Oversee the design and execution of NASA’s enterprise security architecture, including Zero Trust, ICAM, security auditing and reporting.
- Manage NASA’s Cybersecurity Posture Assessment Services (CPAS)
- Manage the teams responsible for securing NASA’s cloud expansion.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 7+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- One or more DoD 8570.01-M Cyber Certifications
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams/activities in a geographically diverse, complex federal enterprise large organization
- Knowledge of emergent IT technologies and industry trends and the impact on cybersecurity requirements and solutions
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
- Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
USA MD Greenbelt
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.