|Published||November 23, 2022|
Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, WESTBOROUGH
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
Provides strategic leadership for Cybersecurity across the global organization and directs the creation and execution of the Quality System to ensure compliance is maintained with regulatory requirements in alignment with the business strategy of the company. Serves as the Quality Leader for Cybersecurity, providing applicable training and mentoring to the organization in quality matters.
Oversees the process for identifying and tracking new vulnerabilities and threats and supports cross-functional teams in new product development, sustaining engineering, and field servicing of products, providing appropriate guidance towards assessing the risk of those vulnerabilities and threats to the patient, customer and organization.
* Establish cybersecurity plans, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with international standards and regulations, including FDA guidance.
* In collaboration with cross-functional teams across the organization, establish tools and methodology to assess and monitor risks across the product portfolio.
* Represent the organization during internal and external regulatory agency/notified body audits Establish and maintain methods for identifying and tracking new vulnerabilities and threats in the cyberspace, partnering with external working groups to ensure the latest intelligence is provided Identify and maintain appropriate metrics to evaluate the overall organizational health against cybersecurity threats and defects, reporting to management on a periodic basis.
* Work with cross-functional teams to support assessment of new products and/or remediation of existing products.
* Serves as a subject matter expert in cybersecurity for the Quality organization across the organization and develops training to aid in developing quality team skills Monitors performance metrics and acts upon trends (positive or negative).
* Communicates significant issues to senior management, including appropriate containment and correction activities, as applicable.
* Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science, IT or other related degree field, or applicable experience in the field of cybersecurity.
* Minimum of 15 years of experience in the field of software development and/or cybersecurity
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a medical device setting.
* Will work with global teams, availability will include working across the associated time zones.
* Travel up to 15% of the time.
* Problem Solving
* Technical Aptitude
* Attention to Detail
* Effective Verbal and Written Communicator
* Quality Engineering Disciplines
* Quality Control Disciplines
* Quality Systems Disciplines and Strategic Leadership.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus requires all new hires to be "fully vaccinated" against COVID-19, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), on or before their first day of work. Individuals who have been offered employment who have a disability, medical condition, or sincerely-held religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to request and be granted a reasonable accommodation prior to their first day of work.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus' Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients. Olympus' Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications. For more information, visit www.olympus-global.com.
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Massachusetts (US-MA) || Westborough ||