|Date Posted||September 28, 2021|
Discovery is at the core of everything we do - whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
The TJX Companies is seeking a strategic leader of Cybersecurity Engineering. Reporting to the VP of Cybersecurity Technology and Operations, this leader will be part of the Global IT and IT Security Leadership Teams.
Cybersecurity is a critical function at TJX. The team is a global, centrally managed organization responsible for technology across our home offices, stores, and distribution centers operating in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia and India.
The AVP Director, Cybersecurity Engineering will provide team leadership and strategic direction for the end-to-end global management and delivery of capabilities for Cybersecurity Engineering. In this role, you will lead a team of 3-8 direct reports and a total team of 25-40 Associates who are focused on engineering and operations of our global Network Security, Endpoint Security, Vulnerability & Compliance Tools, and Security Monitoring Engineering teams.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for maturing the organization's cybersecurity posture, by improving and delivering on key detective and preventive technology initiatives
- Implement and run security focused programs to ensure the organization is prepared to protect, detect, respond and recover from a cyber-attack, using “Zero Trust” principles
- Work with all levels of business and technology leadership, providing support and governance in establishing and improving security controls
- Work in partnership the Cybersecurity Operations as team as well as with other technology departments, providing support for infrastructure/networking, cloud and platform, enterprise applications, e-commerce and store, and supply chain as it relates to security standard methodologies
- Evaluate the relevancy and impact of implementing new security architecture technologies and methodologies; coordinate and execute proof of concepts and implementation of new security controls and technologies
- Direct project teams for the implementation of security-related initiatives; finding opportunities to leverage technology needs throughout the organization to enhance levels of security
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 10+ years prior experience in systems, business management or related field with at least 5 years leadership experience in cybersecurity engineering.
- Consistent track record of implementing large platforms; with resource planning experience across multiple projects
- Experience leading a global function in a sophisticated, multi-national corporate setting with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience with, at least one major Cloud Service Provider (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in security incident response is preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies with a continuous improvement and quality mindset
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff - competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment at TJX, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA