|Published||June 2, 2023|
Our organization is seeking an experienced Director of Cybersecurity Engineering to lead our cybersecurity program. The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge and experience in both IT, OT, DevSecOps, and SSDLC security, as well as the ability to prepare for ISO 27001 and ISO 62443 certifications. The Director of Cybersecurity Engineering will be responsible for designing and implementing a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy that ensures the security and integrity of our organization's information, systems, and networks.
What we offer:
What We Offer:
- Career Development
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Transparency
- Global Opportunities
Learn More Here: www.dematic.com/en-us/about/careers/what-we-offer
Dematic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The base pay range for this role is estimated to be $125,000.00 - $225,000.00 at the time of posting. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as work location, education, experience, knowledge and skills.
Tasks and Qualifications:
This is What You Will do in This Role:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy that addresses both IT, OT, DevSecOps and, SSDLC security. The strategy should consider the organization's goals and objectives, risk tolerance, and compliance requirements.
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of security controls, policies, and procedures to protect the organization's systems and data. This includes identifying and mitigating risks, monitoring threats, and responding to incidents in a timely and effective manner.
- Lead the effort to prepare for ISO 27001 and ISO 62443 certifications and maintain compliance with other relevant security standards and regulations. This includes working with internal and external auditors, conducting risk assessments, and implementing necessary controls to address gaps and vulnerabilities.
- Develop and implement incident response plans and coordinate response efforts in the event of a security incident. This includes establishing roles and responsibilities, defining communication channels, and conducting post-incident reviews to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage a team of cybersecurity professionals, including security engineers, analysts, and consultants. This includes providing guidance and direction, setting performance expectations, and conducting regular performance reviews.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the security and integrity of our organization's information, systems, and networks. This includes working with the IT, Operations, and Compliance teams to ensure alignment and coordination on security initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity trends, threats, and best practices, and provide guidance to the organization's leadership on cybersecurity issues. This includes participating in industry associations and conferences, conducting research, and sharing insights and recommendations with senior leaders.
- Develop and deliver security training and awareness programs for employees and contractors. This includes creating content, delivering training sessions, and measuring the effectiveness of the programs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external cybersecurity partners, vendors, and stakeholders. This includes working with third-party service providers, technology vendors, and regulators to ensure that our organization's cybersecurity posture is effective and compliant.
What We are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in cybersecurity, with a focus on IT,OT, DevSecOps and SSDLC security.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with security frameworks, standards, and regulations such as ISO 27001, ISO 62443, NIST, and CIS.
- Strong knowledge of network and system security, cryptography, and secure software development practices.
- Experience with security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, security information and event management (SIEM) systems, and endpoint protection.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experience managing teams of cybersecurity professionals.
- Ability to influence and drive change across the organization.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or GIAC are a plus.
Some positions in the U.S. may require vaccination against COVID-19. Where legally permitted or required, offers for such roles are contingent on the candidate providing proof of full vaccination against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine). Candidates with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.