|Published||January 19, 2022|
If you are a Cybersecurity professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Austin, TX location, you will be responsible to continue to develop Emerson's industry leading capabilities in cybersecurity across the entire Systems and Software organization. The role will work with multiple business units to ensure all customer offerings, development practices and support capabilities adhere to cybersecurity best practices. The wide range of businesses within the Systems and Software group will require tailoring the approach and priorities for each business.
AS A DIRECTOR OF CYBERSECURITY, YOU WILL:
- Familiarize yourself with the key products, services and support offerings of each business at a high level, and what cybersecurity risks are most important to each business.
- Facilitate the discussion within each team on reviewing past audits and assessments, and then prioritizing the next improvements for that business. The improvements might include new industry standards or market expectations, product capabilities, training or service capabilities. It may also involve organizational changes to clearly identify responsibilities, committees or processes that need to be implemented or improved.
- Work with each business, as well as other cybersecurity teams within Emerson, to continue performing detailed audits and assessments to objectively measure cybersecurity maturity and progress, as well as identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Lead the communications plan for disseminating cybersecurity related information to channel partners and end user customers as appropriate.
- Act as the lead customer interface when appropriate, to present Emerson’s cybersecurity programs across the Systems and Software organization.
- Work with the Systems and Software executive management team to report on accomplishments, current capabilities, and investments required for continued success.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE - REMOTE WORK OPTION
This role has the flexibility of a remote work option up to three days a week.
WHO YOU ARE: