Director of Cyber Security
|Published||May 9, 2022|
100% Remote / Help prepare and defend our networks, data and systems (on-premise and in the cloud) from cyber attacks and phishing campaigns
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Blake Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $170,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing global reinsurance and commercial P&C insurance carrier expanding our footprint through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. With our unique approach and focus on advanced technologies, we have evolved into a leading diversified specialty insurer and reinsurer.
Why join us?
We allow our employees to take ownership, be creative, and get things done with minimal corporate bureaucracy. We have an amazing culture of work/life balance, rewarding achievements through employee recognition and promotions, and amazing office locations with plenty of remote work flexibility. We offer our employees outstanding benefits:
- Generous annual performance bonus (depending on your role)
- Generous 401(k) matching + employer contribution
- Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase stock at a 15% discount vested after 6 months
- 20 days of PTO + 10 company paid holidays
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability at no cost to you
- Generous Paternal Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Continuing Education
- Generous Life Insurance Coverage
Lead our corporate security team using your cyber security expertise to help us deliver high quality solutions that ensure we are able to defend our networks, systems, and data from attack. It is important that you have knowledge with deploying security products in an Enterprise environment (DLP, CASB, and other technologies) in the insurance or financial services domain and has experience with cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS as it relates to security operations.
- Play a primary role on the team in the deployment, configuration, maintenance, support, and tuning of Security tools to ensure optimal configurations
- Anti-Virus/Endpoint Detection and Response, Network Detection and Response, NextGen SIEM, Breach and Attach Simulation, Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Access Security Broker, Vulnerability and Compliance Management, and related technologies
- Review and Develop documentation pertaining to processes, procedures, and runbooks relating to security operations
- Use experience to communicate with IT Operations teams security best practice and work with them to assist in deployment and support of technologies
- Use experience with PowerShell and/or Python scripting as they relate to security automation including interacting with API’s
- Assist the team in expanding security coverage to newly acquired companies
- Mentor team members on security engineering processes and best practices
- 10+ years of cyber security experience in a 24x7 global enterprise, preferably in the financial industry
- Experience with Exabeam for SIEM and Crowdstrike for EDR would be ideal, but willing consider similar tools
- Familiarity with network forensics including PCAP analysis, network security, and IDS/IPS analysis
- Experience configuring and deploying security products in an Enterprise Environment (DLP, CASB, etc)
- Scripting experience, preferably Python and/or PowerShell
- Azure Cloud Security Experience
- Any Security Certifications would be great: CCIA/CCNP (or equivalent), MCSA, MCSE, MS Certified 365 Fundamentals, AWS CCP, SANS GIAC (GDSA, GSEC, GCSA, GCLD, MSISE, etc.), CISSP, CCSP, Security+, Azure Security Engineer Associate, AWS CCS
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.