|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Director, Cybersecurity to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Norwood, MA.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Director, Cybersecurity
Work Location: Norwood, MA
Duration: Contract to hire
Education/Experience Required: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Computer Science or related fields; 12+ years of direct experience as a Cybersecurity Professional
- This role is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of the talent engine fueling a high growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry.
- We are seeking an Associate Director/Director, Cybersecurity with experience in designing and maintaining IT security systems.
- Success in this position requires a thorough understanding of IT security across multiple domains.
- The individual must have a proven track record in delivering security solutions that are functional, secure, scalable, and reliable.
- In addition to having a solid technical background, this candidatemusthave strong communications skills, be able to work with an outsourced service provider, and have a passion for service.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in the Life Sciences industry.
- We work collaboratively as a team, boldly strive for excellence, are constantly curious and committed to ongoing learning and improvement and are relentless in our pursuit of the best talent in the industry.
- Define the Cybersecurity Strategy for company in partnership with the department leader.
- Design, implement and monitor security solutions within a hybrid cloud environment in support of an increasingly mobile workforce.
- Define security policies and translate them into specific technical guidance for IT and business teams.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Administer security-focused information systems, such as identity management, data loss prevention, SIEM, and eDiscovery/forensics.
- Identify, assess, and communicate risks relating to data, systems, and personnel and provide guidance on changes to reduce risk.
- Review violations of computer security procedures with and provide guidance to end users to ensure violations are not repeated.
- Provide security incident response and perform triage, log analysis and investigation of events within agreed upon response times.
- Perform (or coordinate) vulnerability and penetration testing and manage remediation of systems in response to findings.
- Work with legal, technology, and business partners to establish and maintain controls that protect data and appropriately manage its lifecycle.
- Understand complex technical issues and manage them within a fast-paced 24/7/365 business environment
- Actively contribute to a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Computer Science or related fields.
- 12+ years of direct experience as a Cybersecurity Professional
- Solid understanding of IT security principles including identity and access management, compliance, cloud security, encryption, BCP/DR and SIEM.
- Experience with Linux and Windows controls including patch management, security hardening, AV, and other endpoint security solutions.
- Proficiency with modern networking and cloud connectivity security principles.
- Experience implementing or supporting some of or all the following: NIST CSF, ISO 2700x, SOX, HIPAA
- Experience with tools/technologies such as SSO, /EPM, and DLP tools etc.
- A passion for assessing emerging technologies and staying abreast of industry trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin Consultingis an EEOC employer.