|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
The importance of cybersecurity is increasing daily and the need to drive organizational change to adopt a comprehensive and cohesive cybersecurity strategy is a requirement for process automation vendors. The DeltaV Cybersecurity Governance Leader will be responsible to lead the implementation of a cohesive cybersecurity strategy within the DeltaV product organization. The defined strategy addresses existing and emerging standards for cybersecurity (e.g., IEC 62443), and will require on-going, active engagement with the product marketing, technology, product engineering, project management & execution, lifecycle services, and sales organizations to ensure the needs of these key stakeholders are addressed in the development and implementation of the strategy.
The DeltaV Cybersecurity Governance Leader will also be responsible for working with the sales, marketing, lifecycle services, and strategic account managers to respond to customer requests for information and presentations on our cybersecurity strategy. Support of these requests will include completion of surveys, hosting of audits, responding to cybersecurity related quotation issues, and delivering cybersecurity related presentations.
AS THE DELTAV CYBERSECURITY GOVERNANCE LEADER YOU WILL:
- Implement the organization cybersecurity strategy to support the effective sale and delivery of Emerson’s Distributed Control Systems, Asset Management Systems, and associated solutions within the Process Systems & Solutions business unit. The strategy will address products, services, project execution, and overall organizational readiness requirements. Key stakeholders including the product marketing, technology, product engineering, project management and execution, lifecycle services, and sales organizations must have a voice in the implementation of the strategy.
- Monitor, track progress, and provide regular updates to the executive management team on the progress that the business unit is making against the roadmap. Identify areas for concern as well as potential opportunities to leverage the cybersecurity strategy to grow and expand the business.
- Ensure that adequate training programs are developed, implemented, and maintained within the business unit to address internal cybersecurity requirements such as those related to product development or customer project execution. Ensure that adequate monitoring and auditing functions are in place to assess and drive compliance.
- Lead the cybersecurity recertification audits and ensure that sufficient evidence exists to document our increasing maturity level and commitment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Works well independently, a self-starter
- Forward looking with a broad perspective, able to anticipate changes and market reactions
- Strong business acumen, understands served markets and the competitive landscape in those markets
- Strong influential management skills, is able to effectively lead individuals and teams when there is no direct reporting relationship
- Customer focused, understands what our customers value and can identify opportunities to increase our value to our customers
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering (Electrical or Computer Engineering Preferred) or Computer Science
- 6 years of experience with sale, design, implementation, or support of cybersecurity solutions
- Familiarity with cybersecurity standards and initiatives, or practical work experience related to the implementation of cybersecurity solutions
- Familiar with concepts such as “defense in depth”
- Experience with cybersecurity standards and practices in either the process industries (e.g. IEC 62443) or government agencies
- Ability to travel occasionally including internationally
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Experience with the sale, design, implementation, or life cycle support of process automation and control systems
- Certifications from qualified organizations such as (ISC)2