|Published||June 5, 2023|
|Location||Franklin Township, NJ|
Legend Biotech is a global biotechnology company dedicated to treating, and one day curing, life-threatening diseases. Headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey, we are developing advanced cell therapies across a diverse array of technology platforms, including autologous and allogenic chimeric antigen receptor T-cell and natural killer (NK) cell-based immunotherapy.
Legend Biotech entered into a global collaboration agreement with Janssen, one of the pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson, to jointly develop and commercialize ciltacabtagene autolecuel (cilta-cel) in 2017. Our strategic partnership is designed to combine the strengths and expertise of both companies to advance the promise of an immunotherapy in the treatment of multiple myeloma.
Legend Biotech is seeking Cybersecurity Training and Awareness Specialist as part of the IT team based in Somerset, NJ.
In this role, you will lead, build and maintain a Cybersecurity Training and Awareness program based on the evolving threat landscape and to align with guidance form the Information Security Office.
Under the direction of the Information Security Officer, this position will be responsible for supporting the enterprise-wide Cybersecurity and Training program, by assisting employees at all levels reduce security risk, prevent cyber-attacks and protect the Company's systems and information.
One of the most critical elements of our Company's security portfolio is our people. We teach our people the skills they need to be secure at work and at home. You will use your creative skills to develop content and programs that will enable our people to perform their jobs securely.
- Define program objectives, strategy and execution to senior leadership
- Remain informed on emerging threats, cybersecurity risk trends
- Publish company-wide and targeted communications on security-relate topics, standards, processes and best practices
- Organize and facilitate ongoing cybersecurity training, events and workshops to foster a stronger cybersecurity minded culture
- Mature cybersecurity awareness and actively engage employees and contingent workers for knowledge retention
- Create and manage content calendar for security-related social channels and blogs internally
- Manage and source engaging content for our security-related social channels and blogs
- Develop and procure promotional materials in support of the Cybersecurity Training and Awareness program to keep security top of mind for the organization
- Identify and grow relationships with Business Units
- Execute the Company's phishing simulation program by deploying phishing assessments on a regular basis and collecting metrics to report to stakeholders.
- Interact and coordinate globally to manage technical issues with phishing simulations and cyber training classes.
- Tell engaging stories through content that appeals to the audiences to help illustrate the importance of our security mindset.
- Assist in the development of cybersecurity awareness communications such as videos, articles, intranet pages and internal social media campaigns.
- Ensure the organizations' Cybersecurity Training and Awareness program meets industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related from an accredited college or university is required.
- A minimum of 5 years in the information security and compliance field.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with ability to work under tight deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written business communications skills
- Understanding of or experience within a cybersecurity organization
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices and awareness topics
- Knowledge of security frameworks and standards
- Knowledge for creating policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced company addressing risks collaboratively with solutions that are company appropriate
- Strong Leadership skills
- Understanding of industry regulations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and take on other security tasks as needed
Legend Biotech is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is Legend's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Legend Biotech maintains a drug-free workplace.