|Date Posted||September 16, 2021|
Cybersecurity Technical SME
CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
CGI Federal is seeking an experienced technical Cybersecurity SME Specialist to join an exciting team that provides support to federal client.
- Work with a technical team focused implementing risk management and cybersecurity support for a strategic federal customer.
- Activities include hands-on support of Cybersecurity operations, information assurance and to lead the completion of Operational Security, Vulnerability Management, and Assessment & Authorization (A&A) requirements under the Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes and all other relevant cybersecurity standards, directives and policies, including the alignment with the administration, implementation and configuration of security tools to enhance the risk posture of customer networks.
- Ability to collaborate and work with a diverse group of Project and Cybersecurity SMEs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Develops and updates the system security plan, configuration of system controls, POA&M, security assessment reports and any other additional security documentation.
- Performs security assessments of systems and networks and establishes strict program control processes to ensure risk mitigation.
- Documents system controls.
- Supports third-party security assessment activities.
- Conducts audit log management and supports policy compliance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field and 3 - 5 years of experience in federal government information security.
- Experience in leading security assessments and audits
- Experience in identifying and mitigating security risks
- Experience in creating POA&Ms
- Experience creating Corrective Action Plans (CAP) and applying CAPs
- Knowledgeable in the understanding of security policy compliance
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members
- CASP, CAP, CISSP, or other relevant certifications
- Working knowledge of security software such as Tenable, Splunk, BigFix
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Information Security Mgmt
- Security Administration
- Security Assessment