Cybersecurity Systems Engineer with Security Clearance
|Published||March 18, 2023|
|Location||Warner Robins, GA|
Overview Own Your Future. Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking multiple Cybersecurity Systems Engineer to join our team. You will perform various cybersecurity related technical assessments and design tasks on aeronautical and aerospace related systems. Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work? * Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security. * Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. * 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year. * Great Benefits - Most Full-Time Staff Are Eligible for: * Starting PTO accrual of 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
* Flexible schedules
* 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
* Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
* Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
* Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
* Other company funded benefits, like life and disability insurance
* Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
* Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is a 100% employee-owned engineering services and solutions company that provides high-demand technical expertise in Digital Transformation, Modeling and Simulation, Rapid Capability Development, Test and Evaluation, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomy, Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance. MTSI delivers capabilities to solve problems of global importance. Founded in 1993, MTSI today has employees at over 20 offices and field sites worldwide. For more information about MTSI, please visit www.mtsi-va.com. Responsibilities As a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer with MTSI you will perform various cybersecurity related technical assessments and analysis with a focus towards aeronautical and aerospace related weapon systems (platform information technology). The locations for this work are Dayton, OH and Warner Robins, GA. This is a telework position that will requires some regular in-person support to the client. Your essential job functions will include but may not be limited to: * Perform general technical decomposition, analysis, and impact assessments with the focus on the cybersecurity of aeronautical and aerospace integrated systems and architectures.
* Apply cybersecurity analytical methods and processes, such as RMF, to support the development, assessment, and authorization of secure technical solutions, while meeting statutory/regulatory compliance requirements.
* Develop and review system documentation for cybersecurity measures to support program management and Defense acquisition life cycle milestone requirements.
* Assess technical strategies related to concept development, evaluate risks, document requirements to ensure traceability, perform security assessment and controls analysis, and support technical integration of integrated systems.
* Research and learn various architectures, languages, protocols, software, and hardware as required in support of the above functions.
* Clearly communicate technical analysis to clients, both in oral presentation format and in formal written reports, spreadsheets, and presentations.
* Incorporate core technical skills and knowledge and apply it to the cyber systems team.
* Prepare oral and written analysis materials in support of internal and external clients or stakeholders. Qualifications Required Skills: * 10+ years of relevant systems engineering work experience (preferability focused on Cybersecurity)
* Experience in defining Weapon systems vulnerabilities and recommend solutions
* Excellent verbal and writing skills
* High competency working with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
* Integrated avionics systems technology experience (DESIRED)
* Aeronautical and aerospace related systems experience (DESIRED) Educational/Certification Requirements: * Cybersecurity-focused Bachelor's degree (Master's degree DESIRED)
* Engineering degrees preferred (other types of STEM degrees will be considered)
* Appropriate DoD 8570 IAM Level II cybersecurity certification(s) (CISSP DESIRED) Clearance Requirements: * Eligible to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance (Desired)
* U.S. Citizenship is required.