|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Major technology company is seeking a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer with 4 plus years of experience. To develop security engineering solutions for UAS hardware and software. This role reports to the Systems Cybersecurity Engineering department, which includes aircraft, datalinks, sensor payloads and ground control stations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support to projects and obtain/maintain the regulatory compliance's such as Accreditation and Authorization (A&A), Interim Authority to Test (IATT) and Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- Follow the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Process, cradle to grave by defining security requirements to implementation and test and support leading to an authorization.
- Will need to analyze and recommend security features on all facets of the UAS.
- Develop and maintain RMF artifacts.
- Communicate status of the project to stakeholders
- Ensure cyber risks are mitigated and communicated effectively to the customer
- Be responsive to information technology guidelines, policies and directives
- Implement and maintain security features in addition to developing test procedures
- Educate non-cybersecurity personnel about the cybersecurity engineering process and importance of cybersecurity
- An understanding of encryption, firewalls, antivirus, etc. are required for this position.
Preferred certifications for the position include, but are not limited to:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- CASP (CompTia Advanced Security Practitioner)
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer