|Date Posted||November 17, 2020|
Immediate need for a talented Cybersecurity Systems Engineer with experience in the Utility Industry. This is a 7+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Charlotte, NC. Please review the job description below,
Job ID: 20-34256
Job Title: Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
Work Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 7+ Months Contract
NOTE: Candidates will likely be remote for knowledge transfer and work, but we may return to the office at some point next year.
• Responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of tools utilized to generate Cybersecurity events and incidents across the client environment.
• The Analyst will work closely with peers, other internal/external teams and management in a 24x7 Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) environment.
• The Analyst is also responsible for following processes and procedures as defined by Cybersecurity leadership and the Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT).
• They will typically perform in a role similar to systems administrator with a focus on detection and correlation of cyber events related to managed systems.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in cybersecurity, computer science, other degrees with a high-level understanding of network and application security and information systems, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with SilentDefense/eyeInspect.
• Experience with network monitoring tools.
• Ability to read packet captures (PCAPS) in a tool like Wireshark.
• Ability to reason logically, analyze and evaluate performance data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions.
• Proficiency in interacting with end-users for diagnosing incidents, detailing defects, and gathering the relevant logs and screenshots.
Our client is a leading Utility Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration. #cha