|Date Posted||June 3, 2020|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior Cybersecurity Systems Engineer to work in Fidelity’s Enterprise CyberSecurity (ECS) Group in Merrimack, NH.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technology field.
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience, preferably in an IT support or engineering function.
- Working in a globally distributed, multi-cultural environment an advantage.
- A cyber security certification such as CISSP an advantage.
- Experience of working with the following an advantage:
- Database Activity Monitoring tools.
- Cloud-based data lake technologies.
The Purpose of Your Role
As a member of the Data Security team, your role will include:
- Optimizing and supporting existing security tools and capabilities.
- Working with our business partners to assess security gaps.
- Recommending, building and implementing solutions and controls for risk mitigation.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong operating systems knowledge (Windows Servers and Linux).
- Knowledge of networking, TCP/IP and traffic routing.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing technologies, including AWS and / or Azure.
- Familiarity with supporting database technologies.
- Familiarity with ITIL or another IT service management framework.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as this role involves working with multiple teams across the enterprise.
- Ability to work closely with teammates to solve problems, transfer knowledge, and develop overall product architecture.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a dedication to the highest levels of quality and demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness.
The Value You Deliver
Daily news stories describe cyber breaches and the ways that companies and individuals are victimized. To protect our customers and Fidelity's reputation, it is imperative that the firm and all associates take protective steps. The Data Security team within Enterprise Cybersecurity does just that - working every day to ensure that Fidelity and our customers stay safe.
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and cultivating a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and expansive work environment where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.