|Location||Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2021|
Scientific Applications International Corporation (SAIC) has an opening for a Cybersecurity System Analyst Senior located at Wright Paterson AFB, Ohio.
The Cybersecurity System Analyst Senior is responsible for conducting tasks in support of the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Simulators Division’s, (AFLCMC/WNS) simulators and associated networks, systems, and applications.
As a member of the AFLCMC/WNS Black Team, the Cybersecurity System Analyst will conduct Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities supporting all RMF process steps including Assess and Authorize (A&A) and Assess Only Authorization To Operate (ATO) activities. Assist in the creation, update, and review of RMF security controls, system security artifacts, and program cybersecurity requirements. Perform hands-on creation, updates, and maintenance of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) records and generate reports. Operate Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) software to perform security vulnerability and compliance assessments of simulators and their associated networks, systems, and applications to achieve issuance of ATOs. Team members will possess DoD 8570.01-M certifications at the IAM III, IAM II, IAT III, and IAT II levels and will possess requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA) for specific work roles specified in NIST SP 800-181, National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Cybersecurity Workforce Framework (NCWF).
- Support the Information System Owner (ISO) with establishing, maintaining, and tracking the security artifacts in eMASS in accordance with the RMF processes and the RMF Knowledge Service. Assess the accuracy and completeness of ATO packages to increase program security postures. Incorporate cybersecurity into the full life cycle of system development at all classification levels.
- Develop and maintain organizational and system-level cybersecurity architecture, policies, procedures, and standards. Develop and recommend risk mitigations and countermeasures to remedy cybersecurity incidents, vulnerabilities, and threats. Report cybersecurity-related events. Create and maintain Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
- Perform hands-on vulnerability and compliance tests using ACAS tools, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) benchmarks.
- Develop a cybersecurity training suite, guides, and instructions; and train personnel.
- Develop and report relevant metrics and information on cyber security, RMF, CM, and security control status of networks and systems.
Mandatory Requirements and Qualifications:
- DOD 8570.01 IAM Level II or higher certification (e.g., CISSP, CAP, CISM, CASP, GIAC).
- Secret security clearance. Eligibility for a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information access.
- 3 years of experience in conducting cybersecurity security assessments; evaluating security controls and conducting and supporting RMF steps; applying cybersecurity policies and procedures; defining cybersecurity program requirements; and be proficient in eMASS and ACAS tools. Experience with operational Air Force simulator systems is desired.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint).
- Demonstrate excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Up to 33% travel is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.