|Date Posted||March 17, 2021|
Title: Cybersecurity/System Administrator
Location: Framingham, MA 01701
Duration: 2 years
- The Cybersecurity/System Administrator will be expected to perform various duties to support run and project activities.
- This individual must have a good understanding of malware attack vectors, identification of threats, and the ability to work through remediation tasks that are required to protect the client.
- Remediation may include but is not limited to firewall rule review and modification, threat identification and triage with the Security Operations Center (SOC), scheduling and performing patching activity, delivery of Cybersecurity objectives.
- This individual must be able to receive and track requests using ServiceNow, reporting status, innovate within existing processes to incorporate improvements in communication, documentation and work flow.
- Perform promotion of necessary files and documentation through each stage of delivery, ensuring documentation is complete, all necessary release steps are complete and all quality control standards have been met.
- This individual will also participate in projects as the cybersecurity representative with a strong relationship with our regional cybersecurity representative.
- Off hours work is expected from this role in the event of a cybersecurity attack.
Years of Experience: 3 - 6 Years