|Date Posted||May 9, 2020|
Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is currently seeking experienced Cybersecurity Systems Engineers in support of the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program
LEIDOS is currently searching for experienced Cybersecurity System Engineers to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The DHMSM Cybersecurity System Engineer II will support the review of EHR architecture and technical artifacts from a cybersecurity perspective, assist in the development and implementation of Cyber Information Assurance policies and procedures, help develop associated cybersecurity related documentation, and provide engineering and technical support to the DHMSM PMO and DHA to attain the required operating authorizations (Interim Authority to Operate (IATO) and ATO). These activities are conducted IAW DoD instruction 8500.01 and 8510.01 and include mitigation of all security risks found during assessment and authorization and continuous monitoring activities after ATO is obtained.
The selected candidates will be expected to actively engage with a variety of government customers including the DHA cybersecurity staff (the designated AO, Information System Security Manager (ISSM) AND Security Control Assessor (SCA), and DoD CIO for DHMSM. Candidates must be able to work closely with the Program’s Cybersecurity Lead, DHMSM Program Manager, Chief Systems Engineer, and other task order leadership across all sites.
- Responsible for supporting the Cybersecurity team in moderately complex to complex aspects of the Leidos Cybersecurity planning of the EHR system
- Support the Cybersecurity Lead in the development and management of project management plan(s)
- As necessary, support the Cybersecurity Lead in meeting, presenting, and providing status to senior government personnel on the Program
- As necessary, support the Cybersecurity Lead in the development and implementation of a communication plan that provides regular updates to all staff on project implementation
- Assist the Cybersecurity Lead in ensuring the project meets identified milestones
- Support the development of cyber documentation
- Support the establishment and maintenance of internal and external relationships for cyber related collaboration
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree and have 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Must have experience with DoD. Experience with DoD Military Health preferred
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Moderate level of experience as a cyber defense analyst
- Moderate level of knowledge of networks, cyber defense toolsets and processes
- Experience supporting Cyber Activities
- Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework
- Experience with the DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) Program
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security arena
- Proficiency in ACAS/NESSUS, SCAP
- Active Secret or higher security clearance
- DoD 8570 Certification
- CISSP Certification
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.