|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Cyber Security Strategy Analyst role in Waltham, MA. This is a long term contract-potential to permanent position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in the Cyber Security Strategy Analyst Opportunity; please send a Word resume to Charlie Murphy, Technical Recruiter, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Position: Cyber Security Strategy Analyst
Apex Job ID: 926071
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: Long term contract-potential to permanent
- Contribute to the development of Cybersecurity Strategic Business Case develop and planning.
- Develop strong business cases that prove the necessity, appropriateness and define clear outputs of initiatives in a defensible manner
- Conduct stakeholder engagement activities (internal, external including vendors, partners and other parties) to understand broader industry and concerns.
- Complete research and keep abreast of technology and capabilities available in market that are applicable in the Utility setting
- Develop strong rationale for the implementation of technology, options analysis of potential solutions and cost analysis
- Bachelors Degree/Masters degree preferred in IT related field.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Understanding of Utility Sector and Cyber Security Preferred, but not required
- Background in Consultancy preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, and able to present information in a clear manner.
- Internal Cybersecurity Team
- Business Stakeholders
- External Vendors and Providers
- External Research Institutions
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] 844-463-6178