|Date Posted||November 7, 2021|
Cybersecurity Specialist - newly created growth role with high visibility - hybrid work schedule
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a thriving organization located in Central Connecticut and dedicated to employee development.
- They are a leader in their field.
- This is a newly created role within the Information Technology team and the ideal candidate will work 2 or 3 days per week in the office.
Overview of the Cybersecurity Specialist:
- detect flaws in network and software applications and take necessary steps to enhance systems security
- develop risk mitigation strategies
- perform vulnerability assessments
Preferred Qualifications for the Cybersecurity Specialist:
- an undergraduate degree is required for this position
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity
- cybersecurity certifications are strongly preferred