|Location||Fort Meade, MD|
|Date Posted||February 4, 2021|
SAIC is seeking an Information Assurance Analyst with a Final Secret - IT-I or Top-Secret Clearance. The incumbent will be a highly motivated individual who works well as part of multi-disciplinary teams in support of both operational support, system configuration and software development activities. Candidate must have strong analytical, troubleshooting skills. Candidate should have experience in performing a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized information assurance problems. The incumbent will perform a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized information assurance problems. Tasks involve integration of electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Performs a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized information assurance problems. Tasks involve integration of electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements. Analyzes information security requirements. Applies analytical and systematic approaches in the resolution of problems of workflow, organization, and planning. Identify, manage, and verify Cybersecurity requirements, to include Cybersecurity controls, in the same manner as all other system requirements, ensuring traceability. Implement cybersecurity controls through Systems Engineering Technical Processes.
* Provides security engineering support for planning, design, development, testing, demonstration, integration of information systems.
* Develop System Security Plan using Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT).
* Develop and adjudicate of Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
* Provide oversight of STIG and domain Security implementation.
* Analyze and mediate STIG findings.
* Develop and Maintain program System Security Plans
* Develop and Maintain program Protection Plans
* Coordination of Operational cybersecurity Issues.
* Mitigation of vulnerabilities derived from security scans.
* Provide Security incident management oversight.
* Provide oversight of program Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Compliance.
* Oversight of Cybersecurity-related Test & Evaluation.
* Ten (10) years working with Government, DISA or DoD IT security implementation, guides, policies and best practices.
* Experience implementing and maintaining RMF control documentation
* Experience implementing and providing technical oversight for DISA STIGs
* Experience providing security engineering support for planning, design, development, testing, demonstration, integration of information systems.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Program Management, Information Assurnace or related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
* Experience with DISA MPEO or SD2 organizational processes, policies and guidelines preferred.
* Experience implementing security controls in cloud or cloud hybrid domains preferred.
* Active DoD Secret Clearance
* Current CISSP Certification.
Target salary range: $105,001 - $115,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.